CONGRATULATIONS TO U9 COED TEAM
WINNERS OF U9 MOUNTAINEER OPEN TOURNAMENT!
FALL 2014 INHOUSE REGISTRATION LAST CHANCE!
LATE REGISTRATION OPEN UNTIL AUGUST 10th at 10pm: $120
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE FRIDAY, 8/10/14 at 10pm.
THIS IS OUR LATE REGISTRATION PERIOD AND THERE CAN BE ABSOLUTELY NO ADDITIONS
AFTER THIS DATE AND TIME.
Registration Must Be Completed AND PAYMENT Must Be Recevied By 8/10/14 at 10pm.
Important New Steps In Registration Process:
IF YOU CANNOT REMEMBER YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD - DO NOT JUST CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT. WHEN THERE ARE 2 ACCOUNTS WITH THE SAME PARENT INFO & PLAYER INFO - IT WILL CAUSE PROBLEMS FOR YOU DOWN THE ROAD. PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL GIVE YOU YOUR USERNAME & RESET YOUR PASSWORD.
- WE ARE NO LONGER USING OUR INHOUSE REVERSIBLE JERSEY S Unfortunately due to extreme difficulties over several seasons with getting reversible blue and gold jerseys custom made and the high costs, the Board has voted to swtich to a set of Blue & Gold CMYSA t-shirts for players to use in inhouse games. THIS SEASON THE T-SHIRTS WILL BE PROVIDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION FEE. They will be distributed to coaches at the general coaches meeting for distribution to players.
- STEP 1: Update Parent Information - please take a minute to insure your email address and contact information is correct in your parent profile - this is vital to insure coaches can contact you with practice and game information.
- STEP 2: All player profiles must be updated to include short and shirt size EVERY SEASON. Given we are providing shirts this season, this is vital. It will not let you proceed if this information is no updated.
- Multi-Child discounts only apply to Inhouse only players. If you have a Travel Player - they are not factored into the multi-child discount.
TRAVEL PLAYERS THAT WANT TO PLAY INHOUSE:
Inhouse registration is free for registered travel players. Please make sure to select the "Inhouse for Travel Players" option so you are not charged.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- U11 - U14 INHOUSE:CMYSA is pleased to continue to offer our Inhouse Program through the U14 age group. U11-U14 games are exciting and played in a coed format at the larger Lawrence Field on Saturdays. The games are challenging and rewarding, offering the players the opportunity to continue to play in-house and continue to work on their skills in a fast paced, and challenging arena. All players U11-U14 are welcome (see age group chart at the bottom of the home page for birthdate qualifications).
PLAYERS BORN AFTER 7/31/10
Players under age 5 born after 7/31/10 - are not eligible for CMYSA programs this year. Please visit the "Soccer Shots" page of our web site for information on fun & instructional programs for players ages 2-4.
Riverhounds CMYSA DAY & SUMMER CAMP Dates Announced
See "Riverhounds" Page On Right Menu For More Information.
The Riverhounds CMYSA Summer Camp Will Be Held
August 11th - 14th
at our Main Field Complex on West McMurray Road.
To register and for more detailed information, please visit www.riverhounds.com.
SPECIAL EARLY BIRD PRICING IS VALID THROUGH MAY 15th.