SPRING 2015 INHOUSE/TRAVEL SOCCER Registration
NOW OPEN at
Inhouse Early Bird Discount - Save $25 through 1/31 at 10pm
Inhouse Registration Before 1/31: $75
Inhouse Registration After 1/31: $100
Travel Registration Before 1/31: $85
Travel Regisration After 1/31: $110
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT:
People registering & PAYING, before 1/31/15 at 10pm will receive a $25 per player discount.
If you pay AFTER 1/31/15 at 10pm, regardless of when you register - $25 per player will be added back to your player registration fees.
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE 2/14/15 at 10pm.
For BOTH Travel & Inhouse Programs &
Payments Must Be Received Before the Deadline.
There will be NO additions after this date & time.
FUNDRAISING FEE: $40 PER FAMILY
Due to the fundraising required to develop Klinger Park, CMYSA is instituting a mandatory fundraising requirement for each family. The $40 per family is required during registration and gets each family TWO $20 Raffle Tickets. Your eldest child’s coach will receive these tickets for your family at the coaches meeting and they will hand them out at your first practice. You have the option of selling these tickets to recoup your $40 or you can keep the tickets for a chance to win. The raffle tickets will be based off of the Evening Big 4 PA Lottery Number. All ticket stubs, completely filled in, are required to be handed in at the McMurray Complex before April 18th. More Raffle Ticket details will be sent in a few weeks .
Important New Steps In Registration Process :
IF YOU CANNOT REMEMBER YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD - DO NOT JUST CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT. WHEN THERE ARE 2 ACCOUNTS WITH THE SAME PARENT INFO & PLAYER INFO - IT WILL CAUSE PROBLEMS FOR YOU DOWN THE ROAD. PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL GIVE YOU YOUR USERNAME & RESET YOUR PASSWORD.
- WE ARE NO LONGER USING OUR INHOUSE REVERSIBLE JERSEYS Unfortunately due to extreme difficulties over several seasons with getting reversible blue and gold jerseys custom made and the high costs, the Board has voted to swtich to a set of Blue & Gold CMYSA t-shirts for players to use in inhouse games. IF YOU RECEVIED A BLUE & GOLD SHIRT FOR THE FALL 2014 SEASON YOU WILL NOT GET A NEW SET FOR THIS SEASON. IF YOU DID NOT PLAY IN THE FALL 2014 SEASON THEN THE SHIRTS WILL BE PROVIDED TO YOU IN THE REGISTRATION FEE. They will be distributed to coaches at the general coaches meeting for distribution to players.
- STEP 1: Update Parent Information - please take a minute to insure your email address and contact information is correct in your parent profile - this is vital to insure coaches can contact you with practice and game information.
- STEP 2: All player profiles must be updated to include short and shirt size EVERY SEASON. Given we are providing shirts this season, this is vital. It will not let you proceed if this information is no updated.
Multi-Child discounts only apply to Inhouse only players.
If you have a Travel Player - they are not factored into the multi-child discount.
TRAVEL PLAYERS THAT WANT TO PLAY INHOUSE: Inhouse registration is free for registered travel players. Please make sure to select the "Inhouse for Travel Players" option so you are not charged. If you select the players Inhouse Registration First - you will be charged full price for their Inhouse Registration. Please insure you are selecting their Travel program FIRST then the free option for Inhouse For Travel Players.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- U11 - U14 INHOUSE :CMYSA is pleased to continue to offer our Inhouse Program through the U14 age group. U11-U14 games are exciting and played in a coed format and this season will be moved to the new Klinger Park Complex
- PLAYERS BORN AFTER 7/31/10:
Players under age 5 born after 7/31/10 - are not eligible for CMYSA programs this year. Please visit the "Soccer Shots" page of our web site for information on fun & instructional programs for players ages 2-4.
Welcome to the official online home for the Canonsburg Youth Soccer Association.
We hope that you find this to be a valuable resource. Please don't hesitate to contact us with feedback of any sort.
CMYSA is an all volunteer, non-profit organization dedicated to providing children in the Canon McMillan area instruction, enjoyment and competition in the sport of soccer. Our goal is to better develop each player and provide an appropriate level of competition for each child. In furthering this mission, CMYSA will strive for each child to have fun while learning the skills necessary to play soccer and to develop physically and socially to reach their maximum potential. In addition, we also attempt to better serve the youth soccer community and its players, coaches, fans and parents. We are dedicated to providing positive role models to help build character, leadership and teamwork in our children that will enhance their lives beyond the sport. The CMYSA is a member of the PA West Soccer Assoc. The CMYSA provides soccer programs for children of ages 5 to 16 years and for skill levels ranging from the recreational player to highest skilled travel team player. The CMYSA currently serves over 800 players in both the in-house and travel programs.
In an effort to insure that games in our league are be friendly and unifying - a spirited social and athletic occasion for players, coaches, referees and spectators all parents, coaches and spectators in our league are responsible for adhereing to our Zero Tolerance Policy, Player Code of Conduct, and Coach's Code of Conduct.