CMYSA Players Code of Conduct Agreement
- I will Play for Fun!
- I will always give my best effort.
- I will work hard to improve my results.
- I will be a team player and support my teammates with only positive remarks.
- I will learn teamwork, sportsmanship and discipline from my coaches.
- I will be on time for practices and games.
- I will learn the rules, and play by them and always be a good sport.
- I will respect my coaches and my parents – I will not talk back when given instruction.
- I will show respect to my parents and teammates.
- I will never argue with the official and know the CMYSA Zero Tolerance Policy.
I understand that if I do not follow the rules defined in the above Player Code of Conduct I can and will be removed from a game and possibly be suspended from playing on my team.